Anjani Singh is a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in ankle and foot disorders at Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital, Spire Liverpool and the Sefton Suite. He qualified as a doctor from Gulbarga University, India, in 1996. He completed specialist surgical training in the North East of England, gaining the higher surgical qualification in Trauma & Orthopaedics.
He has completed a nationally recognised fellowship in Foot & Ankle surgery at Glasgow and was appointed as a Consultant in 2013.
He has presented papers in international and national forum and have published on ankle and foot disorder in international peer reviewed journals.
He convenes specialist Foot & Ankle fracture courses for junior and senior doctors.
He is a keen teacher and the educational supervisor for medical student training in Trauma & Orthopaedics at Royal Liverpool University Hospitals.
- All aspect of forefoot surgery including bunion surgery
- Arthritis of the big toe joint (MTP joint)
- Correction of toe deformity
- Neuroma surgery
- Arthritis related fusion surgery to mid-foot, hind-foot and Ankle
- Ankle key hole surgery (arthroscopy) and ligament reconstruction
- Achilles tendon rupture, reconstruction and Ankle fracture related surgery.
Presentation: in press